SPACE is a non-profit, charitable membership organization and is funded through membership dues and gifts, grants, and other private sources.
Choose your membership level from our opportunities below:
|River Birch Society||$500|
Here are just a few of the benefits that you are eligible for as a member of the Spartanburg Area Conservancy:
- The first and most important benefit is knowing that your contribution will help preserve a very special part of Spartanburg County.
- Contributions to SPACE are fully tax deductible as allowed by law.
- SPACE Member car decal
- All members will receive a 1-year subscription to The Greenway Journal updating them on the progress that SPACE has made.
- Members will receive advance notification of all SPACE activities and programs
- Members will benefit from several members-only brown bag lunches to meet, greet, and network with others on our special SPACE properties
- All members will receive invitations to SPACE’s annual events.
- Members who give at the Maple Society level and above ($100+) will benefit from $10 off tickets to our annual events.
Private land conservation can create significant tax benefits for landowners. To learn more click here.Learn More
SPACE is a nonprofit, charitable corporation, supported primarily through donations from private donors like you. Keep Spartanburg Wild: Support SPACE!Donate Now
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered to your inbox.